Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy underwear to you!

To the tune of "Happy Birthday" followed by "For She's a Jolly Good Fellow"

Happy underwear to you.
Happy underwear to you.
Happy underwear to Molly.
Happy underwear to you.

For she's a girl without diapers
For she's a girl without diapers
For she's a girl without diapers
Who wears her underwear!

This was sung over candles in brownies that Molly helped bake while wearing her UNDERWEAR! We had just one little accident all day and couldn't be more proud of her. She loves feeling like a big girl and taking this new step.
For everyone who said being done with diapers would be wonderful and freeing: you're crazy. Every time I hear, "Molly, I need the potty." My heart races as I search frantically for the nearest restroom. Needless to say, we tried not to leave the house much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home