Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Doll


Last weekend Damian came down with the flu. Bummer for him, but Molly and I had a wonderful time. We spent time at the park chasing each other, climing trees, and watching kites in the sky. We also went out grown up meals together, rode the carosel at the mall, watched the water show at the Grove, and danced to live jazz music. All in all it was some great mommy-daughter bonding time.

Damian is nearly better now and we're all still having fun. Molly's vocabulary has continued to expand. A few days ago when Molly was begging for cookies before dinner (right after being a bit naughty hiding my car keys) she finally sidled up to me and hugged me saying, "I want a cookie, Mommy, please. I'll be nicer." Since I laughed hysterically at that, she's picked it up and it using it to try to get her way...not that it's working. Damian was worried about what he describes as a verbal tic he thought she developed. When he described it to me I realized, now there's no real way to describe it, but she makes that valley girl/teenager "tch" sound before starting a sentence. Who knew that you got that just from being born in The Valley?

At the beginning of February we celebrated Grandpop Ben's birtday and had fun playing at the Farmer's Market.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home