No Denying DNA
(Above) Three or four year-old Claire (Grandma) and her dad, Tom
(Below) Molly and Daddy
When Damian called me over to the computer to see this photo I couldn't figure out why he had photoshopped his and Molly's faces into this old picture. I keep telling people that you can see little differences between Molly and Grandma Claire. I still think her mouth and eyes are more like mine, though even my closest friends look at me like I'm crazy and tell me to give it up. I still think she'll grow into her Olenick looks. Grandmommy Faith says the next one will look like me, but I think that's just her way of angling for another baby.





1 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Fun pictures! I can't remember exactly when the world went from black and white to color. It was sometime while I was in kindergarten, I think -- ha ha. Blair, I definitely think she looks like you too.
Love, Gramma Claire
Post a Comment
<< Home