Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Working Girl

Molly and I have been having so much fun this summer. On top of trips to the zoo, visiting friends at camp, regular playdates and almost daily trips to the pool, Molly insisted on coming to work with me last Friday. She managed to stay quite busy working on the computer, running out of the library as often as possible, and playing hide-and-seek with my students. I got almost no work done, but I had a great time showing Molly off to my colleagues.

Take a peek at one of our regular playdates--Thursday night at The Stand. It's just a hot dog joint, but Thursday is Jazz Night and before 7pm it's the hip hang out for the toddler set. Thanks to Sydney's Mom and Pop for taking all the great video!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home