Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!


Two years ago today I had no idea how 7 hours from now my life was about to change forever. On the eve of Molly's 2nd birthday I'm feeling pretty emotional and nostalgic. I can't believe that this giant girl who spends all day exploring and organizing information, singing songs, being bossy, drawing pictures, "writing" her name, and all the other amazing things she does is the tiny thing that grew inside me. But I won't go on and on about the joys of motherhood (hmmm, I got bitten on the arm today) or that I have the smartest, sweetest (most of the time), most talented and beautiful daughter in the world. Instead, enjoy the slide show and this link of older photos (I know, I'm terrible at keeping this updated!) and check back soon for photos on Molly's 2nd birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home