Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bananas...not so yummy.

Bananas...not so yummy.
Molly had her first taste of solid food, rice cereal, on Saturday. So today was time to start something new…bananas. The best part about feeding Molly is seeing all her new expressions. Tongue hanging out, giving a little cough, screwing up her face in obvious displeasure. I love imagining when she’ll make these faces again…when I’m trying to convince her to wear what I think is an appropriate outfit for school, when I say something uncool in front of her friends, when her dad and I (gasp!) kiss in front of her. I wonder what images she’ll help me conjure up on Thursday when we try apples.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that's funny - it seems that most parents have told me that bananas were the only mush that could be counted on as an instant hit. it'll be interesting to see what her tastes end up being like. damian, eva, and i were picky eaters for a good portion of our childhoods, but simon would eat piles of peas from the start.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home