New Tricks
She did it! Molly rolled from her tummy to her back! It was just once, and she didn’t quite “get” it, but it’s a start. Hopefully she’ll really get the hand of it out soon and she can stop freaking out and screaming her head off every time she rolls over in her crib.
Her little bottom teeth are super cute, and I think they have some friends on the way. She’s super drooly again and not napping well, which is exactly what happened last month when the bottom teeth cut through. At least now I know about the wonders of Baby Tylenol.
Tonight we kept the poor little thing up late to go to dinner for a friend’s birthday. With some washable markers we wrote “I love Edgar” on the front of her shirt and “Happy Birthday Edgar!” on the back. She makes a great gift. But when everyone gushed about what a good baby she is, so friendly and easy going, we decided take her back. Guess we’ll have to think of another gift for Edgar.
Her little bottom teeth are super cute, and I think they have some friends on the way. She’s super drooly again and not napping well, which is exactly what happened last month when the bottom teeth cut through. At least now I know about the wonders of Baby Tylenol.
Tonight we kept the poor little thing up late to go to dinner for a friend’s birthday. With some washable markers we wrote “I love Edgar” on the front of her shirt and “Happy Birthday Edgar!” on the back. She makes a great gift. But when everyone gushed about what a good baby she is, so friendly and easy going, we decided take her back. Guess we’ll have to think of another gift for Edgar.


1 Comments:
At 1:06 PM,
Blair Carroll said…
Not to worry. We know we got the best one!
Post a Comment
<< Home