Our Little Seismologist
Last night we had an earthquake, which woke Molly up.
"Daddy, the house was shaking."
"I know, honey, we had an earthquake."
"Did you and Mommy get under the table?"
Molly got back to sleep okay. This morning at breakfast she told me her theory for why earthquakes happen...
"There is lots of gas that people have to make farting and burping and other noises and all that gas goes under the ground and gets more and more and then that makes an earthquake!"
Hard to argue with that. From now on out I will think of earthquakes as more of an earth belch.
"Daddy, the house was shaking."
"I know, honey, we had an earthquake."
"Did you and Mommy get under the table?"
Molly got back to sleep okay. This morning at breakfast she told me her theory for why earthquakes happen...
"There is lots of gas that people have to make farting and burping and other noises and all that gas goes under the ground and gets more and more and then that makes an earthquake!"
Hard to argue with that. From now on out I will think of earthquakes as more of an earth belch.


1 Comments:
At 7:32 PM,
Aunt Kristi said…
MORE POSTS!!! I can't believe you're depriving us of these cute anecdotes and photos!
Post a Comment
<< Home