Blogging Molly

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

As you can see from the look on Molly's face, she just adored her cousin (3rd cousin) Caden. She watched him playing and running around, amazed with it all and trying desperately to figure out how to do all those amazing things...like drive a boat!














We're finally starting to recover from vacation. Molly's sleep is getting back on track, sort of. Part of the problem is that I keep insisting on taking her places. Last week we went to Huntington Gardens one day and the zoo another. Also, today I found a FOURTH tooth has cut through. Soon we'll be able to see that she has two teeth on the upper right side. She may look a bit lopsided for a while, but I have a feeling that it might make her look even cuter, if that's possible. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i love this picture. it was so fun watching the little kids discover each other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home